Write a review
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 (12 ounce) jars coconut strings in heavy syrup
- 2 1/2 cups mochiko sweet rice flour
- 2 jars macapuno strings
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line a 12" x 17" x 1" baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat coconut milk, condensed milk, and melted butter until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until combined.
- Add both jars of macapuno strings and combine.
- Gradually beat in mochiko flour, the brown sugar, add vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- batter into lined cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown and sides are slightly dark brown, about 45-50 minutes.
- Once cooled, loosen the sides, cut into squares and place it in a serving tray. Discard parchment paper.